• 3 to five years experience
Plans and directs the provisions of effective and reliable Cost Estimating, Align with other departments as required during Pre-tendering and Execution of job. Provide accurate costing based on all customer requirements and specifications
Cost Estimator Job Duties:
• Extensive knowledge in Tendering, Budgeting, Cost Phasing, Cost Control, Cash Flow Management and Cost Reduction measures
• Proficiency in preparing Variation Orders and Cost Analysis/Claims.
• Knowledge of products and systems used.
• Ability to quickly understand and analyse a job and the related issues.
• Set and meet critical deadlines .
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• May estimate labor and material cost of specific phase of printing, such as plate making or binding, and be designated according to specialty as Estimator, Printing-Plate-Making or Estimator, Binding.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills