Provide solution-oriented counsel in support of the commercialization and sales efforts of the regional and local C&I and Digital teams;
• Advise on legal, regulatory, reputational, and liability matters for new and existing products under an agile product development environment. Research on local law, conduct jurisdictional reviews, and collaborate with subject matter experts on data privacy, regulatory, IP, and other issues;
• Assist the broader C&I and Digital legal team by closely monitoring and staying tuned with C&I s and Digital Strategy with a MEA focus, connecting the dots and understanding big picture and helping to guide the rest of the legal team to support the business accordingly and assisting in keeping the legal team proactive and ahead;
• Structure, draft, and negotiate complex commercial, services, partnership and license agreements;
• Leadership and liaison roles in aligning and collaborating across various business and legal teams;
• Collaborate with team members on product development and go-to-market implementation;
• Strategic partner and trusted advisor to a demanding business unit; High level of interaction with business clients;
• Manage wide-ranging issues such as data usage/privacy, intellectual property, compliance, regulatory, and tax by partnering with subject matter experts in these areas and other stakeholder teams, and balancing these issues against reputational risk to ensure product constructs and commercial agreements are consistent with corporate strategy, internal policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations;
• Support sales and execution initiatives in defined markets within MEA.
• Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the C&I business.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking