We are looking for a result-driven Counter Salesperson to be responsible for the sales process from inception to the execution of the order. Your responsibilities include taking orders, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment and executing the order. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction, and resolve all queries professionally.
Job Duties and Tasks for: 'Parts Salesperson'
1) Read catalogs, microfiche viewers, or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices.
2) Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions.
3) Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
4) Fill customer orders from stock.
5) Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
6) Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
7) Take inventory of stock.
8) Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available.
9) Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
10) Mark and store parts in stockrooms according to prearranged systems.
11) Discuss use and features of various parts, based on knowledge of machines or equipment.
12) Demonstrate equipment to customers and explain functioning of equipment.
13) Place new merchandise on display.
14) Measure parts, using precision measuring instruments, in order to determine whether similar parts may be machined to required sizes.