Lead NOV Ledger Accounting Teams to achieve company growth, profitability and stability. This includes monitoring and implementing assignment of accounting duties, month end close, financial analysis, planning and forecasting, SOX control compliance, tax compliance, and other relevant business needs.
• Ensure company assets are secure, and financial health is effectively monitored and communicated to key management.
• Support major business development initiatives, including Finance team setups or expansions.
• Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with GAAP and Company policy.
• Coordinate external audits and support other relevant regulatory compliance.
• Provide financial planning, reporting and analytical support.
• Maintain strong communication and working relationship with operational leadership.
• Maintain strong control systems in line with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, NOV Accounting Policies, and leading practices.
• Monitor overall developments in business and regulatory environment.
• Continually optimize finance resources.
• Assist in company tenders and major procurement decisions as needed.
• Comply with all NOV Company policies and procedures
• Perform other work-related tasks as needed.
• Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent required, Master's preferred
• CPA or Equivalent
• Resourceful and Solutions Oriented
• Attention to Detail and Deadlines
• Proficient with ERP systems
• Working knowledge of standard application software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• 10 years of experience in Finance, Oil and Gas experience preferred
• Audit experience a plus
• GCC experience a plus