3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.
• Develop Sales Strategy and drive it for the country and setting challenging goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Analyse current trends
• Design and implement a commercial strategy for the country, based on the commercial focus and long term business priorities
• Develop the country strategies for their specific home furnishing businesses (HFB) which support the overall national strategy
• Maximise the commercial opportunities through the effective use of all media effectively contributing to the range development process with IKEA of Sweden through understanding the global IKEA priorities and my national customer needs
• Overseeing the overall pricing of the IKEA range so that nationally targets are met while staying true to the pricing direction
• Decide national sales, gross margin and gross profit budgets for the market
• Oversee the monitoring of competitor
• More than 7 years work experience as Team Leader
• Experience of setting and implementing long-term strategic plans, setting budgets and following up goals
• Understand profit and loss
• Ability to set expectations and provide clear direction
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English
• Experience of using knowledge of customer behaviour to develop business plans
• Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Ability to stimulate healthy competition
• Financial interest in what is happening within the market, both locally and globally
• Proven ability to optimise sales and achieve profitability targets
• Proven analytical and numerical abilities