Within Unilever s 3 main Categories of products, Beauty&Personal Care, HomeCare and Foods&Refreshments, one can find and work with some of the most famous brands in the world Dove, فأس/الوشق حيوان, Rexona/بالتأكيد, TRESemme, Sunsilk, Wall s, ماغنوم, Lipton, Cif, Domestos and Sunlight, as well as a premium portfolio and exciting new brand launches.
In a highly competitive and saturated market place, creating visually stunning, impactful work is essential. And the U-Studio is looking to elevate and accelerate its creative credentials, setting the new standard in omni-قناه الاتصالات. We want to create industry-الرائده, world class work that s truly beautiful, ذكي, وفعاله. To help us achieve our goal, we are looking for a strong, inspirational Creative Director to join us in this exciting ambition.
Reporting into the Global Chief Creative Officer, the Creative Director will lead our creative vision, alongside Unilever stakeholders, في دبي. You will be a multi-skilled creative, responsible for delivering premium, innovative visual content across multiple B2C and B2B channels. Resourceful and visionary, with a great passion and understanding of all things digital, هذه الأيدي-on role will also ignite and influence our U-Studios in Arabia, specialist partners, وإيقاف-site teams around the world to deliver consistently premium creative content. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a beauty-obsessed creative to directly influence some of the world s best-أحب العلامات التجارية, within the largest category at the world s second largest advertiser.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
• Co-lead a digital-first vision, alongside Unilever stakeholders, for U-Studio Arabia
• Conceive and create exceptional world-class creative content, and identify new, interesting angles all things FMCG
• Leverage and develop a roster of freelancers, partners, and suppliers renowned for their work across the beauty and personal care category
• Lead and mentor a team of creatives to deliver best in class creative work
• Respond to briefs and opportunities have hands-on involvement (art direction) in larger, strategic projects
• Develop and help define the visual guardrails for Unilever 3 main categories categories
• Deliver brand guardianship, ensuring work is always on-brand and in-line with Unilever best practices, while seeking to innovate and push boundaries
• Develop a deep understanding of target audiences and the clients marketing strategy to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact on the consumer, promoting the category, product or brand.
• Work closely with production and post-production teams to create and deliver quality content
• To oversee and manage the preparation of all finished artwork files
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Be a confident and experienced creative, who brings energy, vision, and a clear point of view
• Have extensive experience in the beauty and/or fashion industry, including working with premium brands
• Be passionate about FMCG brands, digital content, and new technologies an awareness of the wider beauty/personal care industry and digital landscape is a must
• Have a strong ability to find fresh, new, interesting angles on beauty and personal care
• Possess an excellent eye for detail, impeccable taste, and a strong premium aesthetic
• Have a holistic approach to work, and the ability to bring to life creative ideas across multiple disciplines and channels
• Have extensive experience in conceiving and creating world-class digital content on a global scale experience in working with truly global brands across a diverse market mix is preferential
• Possess a desire to innovate in creative and digital constantly and consistently seek to push boundaries of storytelling in the category
• Be highly organized and able to prioritise effectively the power to thrive in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment and deliver to deadline is key
• Have a solution-focused, proactive approach; remain calm under pressure, and be able to work around challenges
• Bring an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude adaptability and flexibility is a must
• Be able to think strategically and broadly, beyond your immediate role, about opportunities and solutions
• Lead by example be equally comfortable leading/mentoring and getting your hands dirty
• Have extensive knowledge of art direction, design, and composition, and solid experience with still and moving image (including on-set)
• Have an inherent understanding of brand tonality nuances
• Be an excellent communicator and collaborator among stakeholders of all levels, and a strong team player the ability to communicate creative and/or complex ideas quickly and simply is essential
• Have an advanced working skillset in all areas of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)