As the Creative Director you will be the creative lead for the agency who understands that phenomenal creativity is about visual communication and storytelling that is smart, on brand, beautiful and drives business results. The role involves taking briefs from clients/account team, conducting brainstorms, devising presentation approach, creating proposal and presenting impactful creative, aligned to a thoughtful business strategy.
You will also be accountable for instilling a culture of creative perfection across the agency, mentoring design talent, and leading the visual creative output. Your primary duty will be, but not limited to:
• Become our clients trusted digital brand visionary and help build their business by maximizing the impact of branding, design and communication through digital channels,
• Be an expert in digital marketing and product strategy; with the ability to define comprehensive digital programs,
• Estimate creative resources required for client engagements,
• Collaborate with directors from Client Servicing, Technology and Business to refine and evolve our agency process and ensure we stay ahead of the industry,
• Mentor the design team and provide direction on projects,
• Mentor and act as councilor to members of the creative team, guiding their career development,
• Realize the creative strategy through mood, storyboard, mock-ups & concept statements to establish the creative direction for client briefs,
• Overview social media content produced within the agency and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling (copy, imagery, video) to develop ground-breaking creative that addresses key client content marketing needs.
• Creatively lead a broad range of projects to ensure quality, timely delivery and optimization of client s campaign budget,
• Commission specialists, such as artists, photographers, cameramen, production teams to work on projects,
• Continually seek out new ideas, methods, resources that nurture an ever-effective, creative and leading design team & development team,
• Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients on behalf of the agency, during creative campaign/strategy meetings,
• See client relationships from initial RFP to successful launch and help develop Socialize client relationships into multi-year partnerships.
What you'll need:
• Ability to stay constantly attuned to the evolving digital trends,
• Ability to integrate seamlessly with agency peers to facilitate collaboration and innovation,
• Effective, articulate (and slightly intimidating) communication skills,
• Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines,
• Highly adaptive/have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in the fast paced industry.
How you'll be rewarded:
• Competitive salary & career growth opportunity,
• 21 days off (can include your birthday if you want!),
• Medical, airfare ticket & parking discounts,
• T-shirt friendly, casual atmosphere in an office that includes private gardens, balconies, an attic and a terrace!
Our company culture is creative, future looking & fast moving. With a less hierarchical structure than other agencies, we empower individuals and give them real responsibility. Thus, we want people who are energetic, fearless, curious, optimistic and willing to try new things - individuals with opinions and imagination that will embrace agency life.
View our case-studies here , our culture here , and what we're up to here.