Industry Media Production
• Draft and edit various communications instruments for the company.
• Assist in the internal communications development plan for the organization.
• Coordinate and assists in the development of materials for website Internet and Intranet sites.
• Prepares company newsletter, bulletins, and letters.
• Prepares policy and procedure communications such as policy statements, training materials.
• Writes media scripts and oversees production of such materials (i.e CD-ROMS, videos, DVDs) working with Graphic Designer Prepares Employee and book and other similar company documents Handles confidential
• company and employee information with complete discretion.
• Bachelor/Masters degree in Journalism, Communications or related subject matter 2 2 years of work experience in the private sector to include the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and some public relations Requires in-depth knowledge of the preparation of communications instruments for private companies
• Exceptional command of English grammar, spelling, punctuation, editing requirements.
• Require a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
• Some expertise in graphic design, video script writing and production.
• Must have high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word and Excel, Outlook and other relation applications, including Desktop Publication.