Credit Manager Egypt - 57836
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioM rieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioM rieux is present in 43 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioM rieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioM rieux employees who have already identified with these values!
Credit Management Specialist Egypt
Monitor credit position of local customers, outstanding debts so that the organization is not exposed to unacceptable credit risk
• Build, analyze & provide to business partners credit reporting in order to assess credit risk & define an action plan (DSO, aged debt ).
• Credit check, solvability studies of new and existing clients, analysis of financial statements of the customers in order to assess payment capacity.
• Define & monitor customer credit limits & payment terms,
• Cash collection actions to execute through dunning of the outstanding debts
• Calculate and monitor bad debt reserve, wright offs, follow up customer litigations
• Build, suggest & follow up payment plans when needed with the customers
• Build local internal control processes & policies related to credit management
• BA / BS in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting required
• 3-5 years of experience
• Cash application experience in an international environment
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Rigorous attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Ability to understand and analyze financial statements
• Fluent English is required