Marc Ellis is hiring for a CRM MS Dynamics Project Manager
• The role is responsible to define objectives, plan, execute & monitor all IT & Non-IT Projects. The project manager will be responsible to manage projects from initiation phase to completion and delivery of the project, within agreed timelines and budget.
• This includes planning, acquiring of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, external consultants/contractors in order to deliver according to plan
• He /She will also monitor and control the quality of the deliverables throughout the project life cycle / across every sprint delivery.
· A bachelor s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration
· MBA in Business Administration is highly recommended
· International qualification in project management is highly recommended e.g. PRINCE 2/PMP
· 5 - 10 years of business experience ideally in Banking or Financial Services companies where there has been direct exposure to significant change.
· Experience of complex change management programmes/business transformation and strategy execution
· Excellent understanding of Project Management, planning, monitoring project planning, monitoring & reporting within a large multi-faceted organization and a proven track record of delivery
· Knowledge of different approaches to deliver project, including agile and waterfall
· PMO methodology
· High level of attention to detail, organized, structure way of thinking and delivery
Strong interpersonal, people management and facilitation skills with an ability to secure buy-in and bind people to proactively support project delivery (tact and diplomacy, influencing skills and overall sensitivity to the implications of change)