• Work with the Program Manager to implement CRM with key focus areas: on-time, on-budget, in-scope, with high quality and stability.
• Development and management of the project plan and objectives, project scope, business objectives, with an overarching focus on customer experience.
• Utilisation of previous hands-on experience of delivering end to end CRM projects on Microsoft Dynamics, facilitating workshops to challenge current business thinking; ensuring CRM is implemented with the best in class processes and approaches.
• Determine project needs and business resources required to execute the CRM project successfully.
• Assignment and management of business resources, managing the development of both human and system capabilities.
• Budget, supplier and stakeholder management with special focus in ensuring proper alignment across IT PM, Implementation partner PM, business stakeholders, CRM project team etc.
• Effectively applies scrum \ agile project management methodology.
• Creation and coordination of project documentation and processes, developing and track project action items and issues.
• Identification and communication of risks and mitigating actions.
• Regular communication of project progress to sponsor, project teams and Leadership Group.
• Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
• Proactively identify risks and issues, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with and support teams in delivering work in a way that builds trust across various business units.
• Resolve any challenges of projects to enable the teams to deliver on time.
• Works cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
• Report weekly through online status dashboards to provide real-time data on program delivery status.
Required Skill Set :-
• 5 to 7 years plus experience in implementation of large scale CRM implementations preferably for a Financial Services organization.
• Experienced in the successful implementation of end to end CRM with a fair understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Formal project management certification (PMP or PRINCE2) and demonstrable experience and the responsibility of running multiple overlapping projects.
• Strong understanding of Scrum / Agile project management methodology.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly build relationships and manage the interrelationship between projects and stakeholders.
• Able to think strategically and tactically to make program successful through consensus and team building skills
• Able to build and maintain strong, trust-based relationships across the organization; Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
• Detail oriented with proven ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements.
• Superior presentation and communication skills
• Ability to both lead and function as a member of a core program team.
* The successful candidate will be a passionate, hands-on CRM evangelist and customer champion
* Well versed in effectively promoting the benefits of CRM across the business to deliver the people, process and technology change. This project requires ongoing engagement with directors, department heads, key managers and stakeholders, as well as managing relationships with external trusted partners involved in delivering CRM to the business.