You have the experience, education and drive to lead. What you're missing is the freedom to create your dream. When you join DarkMatter, you'll find that freedom and build the future of cyber security in the UAE.
As a Cryptography Hardware Engineer, you will:
• Design, implement and deploy cryptographic algorithms on hardware covering but not limited to: post-quantum cryptosystems and stream ciphers.
• Conduct research and development in hardware implementation and optimization and side-channel analysis and countermeasures.
• Perform security assessments of either crypto-primitives or cryptosystems at the theoretical and implementation level.
• Work closely with the secure communications team and other teams in the organization to design end-to-end secure communication protocols using state-of-the art and customized cryptographic algorithms and primitives.
• Be involved in the integration of developed cryptosystems within DarkMatter products.
• Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
• MSc or PhD degree in Cryptography, Applied Cryptography, Information Theory and Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant Engineering degree.
• Extensive experience developing in FPGA and/or ASIC.
• Strong foundations in semiconductors, computer architecture and embedded systems.
• Deep understanding of various hardware security vulnerabilities and threats.