. Key Accountability:
• Customer Needs/Experience Research | Provide thought leadership, customer research strategy, and oversight
• for best practice methods and tools that enable strategic insight into customer segments, trends, needs, and
• Customer Experience Mapping | Provide the leadership in integrating customer perspective and navigation across lines of business or business functions through touchpoints throughout the customer journey of market development and prediction of future requirements and opportunities.
• Design & Improve the customer experience | Begins with understanding each customer and their specific need. Then set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent for the client and they know what to expect and build strong relationships with clients that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real time.
• This feedback is incorporated into the different touch points across the process to improve the overall customer experience.
• Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy | Customer Experience Managers believe that every touchpoint with your organization s customers is a chance to make their experience remarkable. In turn, customers will not only remain loyal to the organization but refer others to the business.
• Customer Experience projects | Plan and implement the CX Projects
• Increase on conversion rate as per CX 3.0 objectives
• Project deliverables to meet timelines
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
• Build, develop, and lead the Customer Experience (CX) team at Btech to deliver forward-looking CX trends and meet the strategic objectives.
• Submit project deliverables in time , ensuring adherence to quality standards.
• Remain abreast of best practices within the discipline and research methods employed, including the latest evolution of approaches as the industry develops
• Manage to develop effective communication lines with business teams and lead meetings/ discussions towards decision making based on the data and insights available to improve the customer experience.
• Be an advocate and voice for the customer/consumer
• Build and manage relationships with internal customers
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting deadlines and working productively and efficiently under pressure
• Implement and Evaluate Pilot project initiatives ROI and implications of rolling out
• Identify GAPs and create solutions to make initiatives applicable if needed
• Create and manage project plan for roll out
• Designing Map Journeys and developing blue prints for all customer related journeys
• Coordinating with different departments After sales, supply chain, HR, retail, finance, technology, the required changes to meet project objectives
• Reporting and analyzing project results, take correction actions when needed
5 to 10 years