Foodics, a Saudi fast growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company).
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for the smooth on boarding of the client, on boarding is making sure customer went live successfully with Foodics
• Responsible for the product know-how and training needs of the client upon the assignment from the professional services.
• Responsible for educating the client on company activities and initiatives and how to utilize it the best way based on certain processes and SLA s
• Acting as the client advocate and consultant during the customer journey, to be the voice of the customer.
• Responsible for making sure agreed quarterly activities are being applied based on time frames related to customer stage during the customer journey resulting in increasing system usage & dependency, all to secure the renewals and increase the customer life time value with Foodics.
• Escalate to direct manager & related units any issues that might be alarming or require upper management interference.
• Assist Finance department with renewals, outstanding balances for assigned clients where needed and as per scope.
• Make sure that customer details & contacts data is always up to date on our CRM
• Report potential churn cases in details to management in order to align IT, Finance & sales as well and seek remedies to avoid and eliminate churn.
• Taking thru any assignment from customer success management that might relate to the customer success program and the well-being of Foodics (exhibitions, client meetings, new initiatives, special client & product projects)
• Sharing business requirements (functionalities / features) in a clear manner explaining the objective and the added value to the business along with other clients with our Success Management to share with IT.
• Responsible for self-continuous Foodics knowledge, reviewing and testing updates as early as possible to always be the anchor for the customer aligning them on new features that might be on their requirements list.
• Handling up selling tasks with the customer and on our CRM to increase the customer life time value and promote all of Foodics apps/services/3rd party integrations.
• Male, Saudi National
• BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information System, or relevant field
• Minimum of at least three (3) years previous experience in Customer Success
• Preferably with Information Technology / Software and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products experience
• Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have strong and excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Arabic is a must. Other European language is a big plus (Spanish, Italian or French)
• Willing to travel from time to time (within or outside KSA)
• Passion for Food and Restaurants
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development