At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn t just a deal. It s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be the person that did that. We ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
As Market Area Customer Marketing manager, you support customer engagements, drive account-based marketing execution and create impactful customer experiences with specific CU/accounts. The responsibility includes engaging with the sales organization in ongoing business and new business opportunities ensuring leads generation for sustainable growth.
The position reports to the Market Area Head of Experience Marketing.
• Analyze the account/engagements from market, customer and competitor s perspectives
• Develop effective account-based marketing plans for specific accounts to accelerate demand generation
• Participate in sales account planning to share market insights and develop insights on sales ambitions
• Analyze key customer stakeholder s preferences regarding areas of interest and preferred communications channel
• Build strong relationships with customer counterparts to engage early in the customer journey and create the need for the customer
• Plan (agenda creation) execute and debrief customer projects. Ensure full dynamic agenda support during engagement and secure Business outcome with account(s)
• Customer delegation hosting
• Execute workshops, presentations and other types of customer engagements of key customers and prioritized accounts
• Plan and execute customer specific events and activities based on campaigns
• Drive the execution of industry and owned events and roadshows within specific CU. Lead on the related event s management including responsibility for budget, sub-contractor agreements, staffing of project core team etc.
• Responsible for the financial follow-up of managed events and other customer experiences
• Deliver marketing campaign activations, as needed for account and marketing plan
• Train and learn campaign flow, processes, tools, activations and assets as appropriate
• Measure activation success and analyze needed changes
• Create and develop nurture flows for digital and face-to-face engagement
• Drive customer engagements and create impactful customer experiences within specific CUs, including planning, managing, executing and following -up on marketing campaigns around the customer journey driving collaboration between sales and marketing
• Act as SPOC for Marketing & Communications within specific CU
• Provide input on custome unit marketing content needs to global point of contact
• Drive lead generation with specific accounts/CUs
• Handle administrative tasks around customer experiences and meeting
To be successful in the role you must have
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
• Strong leadership skills/people management skills
• Experience from leading in change
• Strong focus on execution and measurable results
• 5+ years of experience from marketing and/or sales
• Marketing knowledge & skills
• Business understanding
• Market Insight
• Customer Insight
• Ericsson Knowledge
• Brand knowledge and insights
• Project and event management skills
• Negotiations and value argumentation skills (customer/brand/portfolio)
• Presentation and communications skills
• Coaching and mentoring skills
• Leadership skills and stakeholder management
• English skills (spoken and written)
• Planning & Organizing
• Creating & Innovating
• Writing & Reporting
• Working with people
• Relating & Networking
• Adapting & Responding to change
• Resource management (including budget management)
• Experience from working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
What s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Dubai || SharedServ
Req ID: 504626