Date: Nov 19, 2019
We are now looking for a Customer Security Director, who will be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions that efficiently and effectively define and meet our Customer's Security needs. The Customer Security Director (CSD) is a dedicated Business Partner and Senior Advisor towards the customer to the Global Customer Unit / Customer Unit and their Sales and Delivery teams, as well as a single point of contact toward the Customer for all matters related to Security. The roles main purpose is not to sell security solutions but enable overall sales due to the Ericsson security posture.
• Will serves as the single point of contact between the Customer and Ericsson for all matters related to the Security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson.
• Establish yourself as a trusted advisor towards the customer when it comes to Security.
• Will ensure the Customer's Security concerns are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed
• Work on and with the Security related parts of the contracts and agreements between Ericsson and our Customer, outlining the agreed terms, conditions, requirements, and build a structure so we verify that we deliver what we promised when it comes to security.
• Consult with customers in a wide range of security domains, including risk assessment, governance, data management, product security hardening, ISO 27001 security controls and procedures and vulnerability assessment.
• Drive delivery and gap closure affecting the delivery of the project also will be part of your responsibility
• Hold governance meetings on security subjects according to the program Governance structure.
• Coordinate all matters related to vulnerability issues as well as Audits
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. of 5 Years of work experience in presales/sales engagements in relevant context as well as security operational experience.
• Subject matter expertise in the Telecoms industry and/or IoT, including proven experience working with the product security and privacy rules, as well as the ISO/IEC 27001 security controls
• Working knowledge of security frameworks and regulations such as NIST, ISO, CSF, ISAE/SSAE SOC, HITECH, and Breach Notification.
• Be a generalist across a number of cyber security domains
• Highly Customer oriented with a consultative way of working
• Great communication and presentation skills with international and Social competence will complete your profile
• Good in English is a must and any other regional language, such as arabic, will be an asset
What s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits , amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few Tips & Tricks from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Arab Emirates (AE) || || Abu Dhabi || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 303822