MATRIXX Software is a Silicon Valley-based technology company that provides cloud-native 5G Convergent Charging System (CCS) to mobile service providers worldwide. Our multi-patented, high-performance MATRIXX Digital Commerce Platform empowers service providers to monetize the B2B, B2C and B2B2X services. By making it possible to use digital to transform operations, our customers can unlock opportunity and boost competitiveness resulting in greater value for customers and better returns for shareholders.
As a company, we embrace an engineering mindset committed to building right. A product approach that emphasizes growing together with our customers. A sales mindset that embraces integrity in every deal. When you join our company, you’ll have the opportunity to help us empower our rapidly growing, global customer-base with innovative technology built right from scratch. Our people. Empowering customers today, and tomorrow.
Technical Manager - Application Configuration (Contract)
• Lead services / delivery teams of delivery and technical SMEs.
• Work cross-functionally with other MATRIXX stakeholders regionally & globally to define and execute the account product/technology roadmap.
• Proactively identify, communicate and drive opportunities to improve customer outcomes.
• Develop strong ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with key customer stakeholders particularly in products / technology areas.
• Strong overview of MATRIXX product capabilities and value, calling in SMEs as required for more detailed projects.
• Regional travel may be required. Occasional international trips.
• Total 12-15 years experience, out of which minimum 5 years experience, leading delivery of complex BSS projects for Tier 1 telecommunication operators, ideally with a focus on real-time BSS (IN/OCS) and preferably working with a Telecom Product Company
• Strong knowledge of BSS architectures and technology, particularly in real-time charging, policy and network integrations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective and convincing presentation / negotiation skills at executive and working level.
• Superior problem solving skills able to drive outcomes against complex and conflicting requirements and interests.
• Proactivity and strong personal accountability are essential traits.
• Prior experience of working in Middle East Region is a positive
• Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment
What makes MATRIXX different?
Anyone can be in the systems replacement business, but that’s not what we do. We are in the reinvention business - re-inventing BSS and the customer experience for the 5G world that’s coming. A tall order some would say, but when companies ask “Isn’t good enough, good enough?” we answer “Settling for what’s good enough today, won’t help you win for tomorrow.” Our cloud native digital commerce platform is leading the way with agility, precision and performance into the next generation of customer experience.