• Training and preparing employees to respond to customer inquiries, complaints, and Call Center related systems troubleshooting.
• Ensuring agents knowledge base is up to date.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all objectives, performance standards, and company policies.
• Answering employees questions regarding best practices or unusual cases.
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
• Monitoring and evaluating employee's performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and analyzing its data to assist in setting goals determined by Top Management..
• Working with other supervisors and management team members to support department goals/objectives and maximize sales.
• Support functions related to Call Center Department (Telesales, Moderators, etc...) departments whenever required.
• Monitoring monthly agents quality control.
• Measure Call Center performance with key metrics such as Call abandonment, Calls waiting, AHT, Service Level, etc.
• Ensure adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures etc.
• Set KPIs for employees such as Sales targets, call center operational daily business, monthly achievements, customer satisfaction level, etc.
4 to 7 years