Too Long, Didn't Read...
What? Support our clients in using our SaaS platform to run Facebook ads campaigns and grow their ad spend account. Onboard clients, be the main point of contact with them, show how the platform works, share Facebook best practices.
Where? Open space, 48th floor of Mazaya Business Avenue BB2, close to the metro
Who? Join Dubai-based Kingston , Mehdi , Mohammed , Parul & New Dehli-based Ateeb
Why? Help generate revenue by growing your accounts ad spend .
How? Facebook Ads, ROI Hunter, Hubspot, JIRA, Productboard.
When? Starting February or March.
Work arrangement: Full-time based in Dubai.
SPEED UP THE HIRING PROCESS
Fill the form here .
Skip directly to:
the ideal candidate
the job & its challenges
the work culture & benefits
the recruitment process
• Proactiveness - Very proactive team player
• Customer service - Serving and dealing with customers is your natural habit
• Extrovert - Confidence to deal with clients and new people
• Experience - 2 years of PPC and 2 years of Client facing role, min 1 each
• PPC - Understanding and hands-on experience of facebook advertising
• English - professional working level of spoken and written English
Great to Have
• Language - Arabic is an asset, not mandatory
• PPC - Advanced hands-on experience of Facebook advertising
• Starting date - Between February and March
What's to be done
• Manage your portfolio from A to Z: onboarding, demo, platform training
• Advise top e-commerce on strategy, planning, and implementation of ads campaigns
• Own customer trials to ensure they fall in love with ROI Hunter and Facebook ads
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
• Use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers
• Be the customer voice when working cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to design new product features
• Portfolio Ad Spend
• Client satisfaction and feedback
Challenges & Career path
The person hired will be able to grow to Senior CSM - a person who has revenue target every quarter to challenge their performance.