Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So let s cut to the chase. We re looking for Customer Success Managers, to ensure our customers are realizing the full value from OutSystems products and solutions across their entire global enterprises.
The longer story:
Due to our exceptional growth, we re looking for key players in our growing global Customer Success team. If you have an affinity for technology, a passion for making your customers successful, and natural talent for building great relationships, then this could be the role for you.
Here s what a successful Customer Success Manager at OutSystems looks like:
• Manages a list of our strategic customers and important initiatives.
• Provides customers with business, technical, and product knowledge.
• Develops/executes effective success plans to drive customer outcomes.
• Educates customers on how existing and new product features/functionality will contribute to the growth of their business.
• Works closely with CS leadership to define and execute best practices for account management.
• Assists others at OutSystems as they support the customers in their digitalization journey.
• Works closely with Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to identify and nurture customer renewal and growth opportunities to closure.
• Acts as the Voice of the Customer. Identifies and quantifies the key factors for customer success and then communicates them effectively to drive the solutions provided by OutSystems. Develops a plan to meet this criterion based on regularly cadenced communications with the customer (QBRs, Executive Meetings, etc.).
• Brings intelligent and relevant product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Product Management team.
• Travels as needed to meet with Customers in person.
• Develops a plan to increase the penetration at your Customers that provides for increased OutSystems executive visibility.
• Innovates to make an impact : on your customers, your team, and the company.
• 5+ years experience in a customer facing role
• Fluent in Arabic, and English ( mandatory )
• Experience in a Technical Account Management, Customer Success Management, Solution Engineering/Architecture, or Professional Services role
• Experience with large enterprise customers in a SaaS revenue model
• Track record of consistently delivering projects, driving successful technical programs, and managing technical accounts
• Experience working with a technical customer base and corporate IT projects and processes
• Proven ability to lead people internally and externally to drive outcomes
• A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting customer behavior and revenue
• Ability to work across geographies and cultures
• Bachelor s Degree (or equivalent) or higher
• Intellectual curiosity
• Sense of humor
How you will be measured:
• Retaining and growing revenue within the existing customer base
• Increasing executive visibility into your customer base
• Increasing customer health scores and NPS
• Creating OutSystems advocates in your customer base