Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You ll Do
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical expert that engages with customers to accelerate their adoption of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco s fastest growing teams.
You will be a hands-on expert for the security architecture. This role owns delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase security product awareness, share industry practices, and drive overall security product consumption and business value. The CSS brings strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success while also actively participating in the global CSS Community where they collaborate with their peers to share best practices and customer success stories. You are able to effectively combine technical knowledge in security with a solid grasp of business priorities to provide consultative solutions pivotal to helping customers realize value faster.
This is a technical role aimed at helping our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges across the security product domain. In the role, you will:
• Deliver accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to a set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and producing quantifiable business outcomes with scope and on-time engagement.
• Facilitate high impact, technology-specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a business initiative, potentially in conjunction with the Customer Success Executive (CSE).
• Leverage domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively handle risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery.
• Contribute to security product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Security Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams.
• Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes.
• Collaborate with Account teams, CX, and Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns, and drive incremental growth.
• Be responsible for evangelizing the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap to sales specialists, delivery teams, and customers.
• Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco security products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team.
• A willingness to travel 25% or more (pending role requirements).
Who You ll Work With
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you. You will build close relationships with customers, CX counterparts, architects, & engineers in achieving their goals.
Who You Are
• Customer Obsessed : Actively understands customer needs and aligns architectural and vertical expertise to cross-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
• Technical Guru : Deep technical knowledge with ability to understand and connect customer use cases/plans with Cisco solutions and how Cisco solutions can be optimally applied in a customer s environment to accelerate customer value. A drive for continued learning in new technologies, functionality, and best practices.
• Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer : Work across internal and external teams of all levels to inspire technical implementation decisions and work towards common goal. Ability to operate and interact with customers in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment (varies by role).
• Business Acumen : Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace.
• Results Oriented : Interest in and proven execution ability with relevant technologies and customer outcomes.
• First Responder : Skilled at issue management and handling customer expectations.
• Effective Communicator : Delivers complex information in a confident and convincing manner, appropriate to a diverse audience that produces clarity and impact.
• You have an in depth understanding of Security that allows you to assist the customer with barriers that they experience as they onboard and implement Cisco Security Solutions.
• You provide technical consultative support for Security to Cisco customers, partners, account teams and other internal technical support teams.
• You have the ability to communicate, demonstrate, and accelerate the proper utilization of Security as you encourage the customer to engage in the daily use of the solution.
• You provide guidance to help drive Security for deployment, craft policies around configuration, automate features and utilize reporting capabilities to help accelerate adoption.
• You navigate the customer s mixed security environments and migrate customers from legacy or competitive platforms to the latest Cisco platform.
• You demonstrate strong communications skills and lead when engaging customers, partners, and account teams.