Communication is our business!
unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful, and with ease!
Delivery Principle: With our leading solutions, 99.9 % service availability, and excellent 24/7 support, we provide the best customer experience!
Customer Support Agent - Voice
The Customer Support Agent is responsible for providing accurate, timely technical support to the company s clients, partners, vendors, and other contacts primarily via telephone and E-mail. The Customer Support Agent is dealing with support issues that are complex in nature, carrying and differing priorities that must be addressed within predetermined service levels, cooperating with multiple stakeholders to perform his day-to-day duties, and representing the company in a visibly supportive manner. The Customer Support Agent is providing world-class support to unifonic s customers and partners. The responsibilities of the Customer Support Agent include but are not limited to:
• Be the face of unifonic when customers/partners experience issues or need something from the company.
• Investigate and troubleshoot the quality of service issues: networks, carriers, operators, API, bugs, etc.
• Liaise with internal teams or suppliers to escalate and solve issues.
• Deliver a great customer experience by ensuring the customer tickets are managed in a timely and customer-centric manner.
• Work in internal projects to improve unifonic s customer-centric model.
• Use different tools to communicate with the customers through both written and verbal channels.