• BA degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Interface Design, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience designing product in a visual or graphic design capacity with expertise with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and related tools.
• Strong visual sensibilities and process; ability to use creative briefs, storyboards, mood boards, sketches, comps, style guides, etc. to create breakthrough designs
• Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.) combined with a meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex challenges while approaching a project from multiple angles, and deliver a variety of solutions
• Familiarity with user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, ethnographic research, guided explorations, and usability testing
• Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape current and future products
• Ability to quickly produce stunning and elegant visual treatments
Apply for this Job