Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Governance Principal to join our team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help influence development and execution of policies, directives, standards, and procedures in support of corporate and regulatory compliance.
• Assist with the identification and development of processes to aid in organizational compliance by monitoring changes to standards and regulations as they occur and integrating those changes into the policy lifecycle through the performance of periodic gap assessments.
• Lead the development, initiation, maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines of security programs and related activities.
• Work closely with the security awareness and training program to communicate new policies, procedures, and programs as well as any applicable standards, regulations, policies, procedures, and programs.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure sensitive data has been identified and that standards and regulations are in place to adequately meet the needs and goals of the organization.
• Collaborate with other departments outside of Information Security (e.g., Compliance and Risk Management, HR, IT, and Legal) to direct policy and regulatory issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution
• Complete and deliver complex security reports to management level.
• Maintaining the Information Security Document
• Design processes and governance structure around cyber security solutions.
• Define and implement key performance and metrics across the Cybersecurity program.
• 4-6 years of experience in the cyber security field. At least 1-3 in cyber security operations and at least 1-3 in cyber security governance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relative degrees.
• Specialized knowledge in developing and implementing Cyber Security Documentation.
• Must have excellent English speaking and Writing.
• Must have good knowledge in ISO 27002 and NIST SP800-53r4 Security Controls.
• Good communications and negotiation skills.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Candidate may be required to work in different locations within or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.