Cyber security Senior Consultant
Primary Purpose of the Job: The Cybersecurity Engineer (CE) will be dedicated to the XXXXXX Network and Security Services team that provides lifecycle security services for customers.
Principle Relationships: Internal: MENA Cybersecurity Operations Manager, Middle East Project Delivery
Engineers, Project Managers, Global Cybersecurity Organization, Global Cybersecurity
· Work with the product manager or project sponsor to successfully implement the Security solutions and associated applications
· Configuration of any approved host and network security solutions
· Configuration of Network Performance Monitoring and Management solutions
· Oversee any required modification or reconfiguration of network elements
· Manage installation and connectivity testing of the security solutions
· Lead application acceptance testing (from a security perspective)
· Develop and deliver end user training
· Develop and deliver technical documentation as required
· 2+ years of experience in OT Industrial Control Systems.
· 5-8 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper or another top-tier product.
· 5-8 years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
· 5-8 years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
· 5-8 years advanced systems administration (Windows Active Directory)
· 5-8 years of experience in implementing Host-based security technologies (Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention, Host IPS, Whitelisting)
· 5-8 years of experience in implementing system backup technologies
· Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
· Experience working in a mixed environment of both standard TCP/IP and nonstandard networking protocols
· Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
· Experience with the XXXXXXXX product line and Industries is desirable but not essential
· Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
· Facilitation skills to lead requirements discovery workshops and project scope change requirements
· Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
· Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
· Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
· Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
· Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
· Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders