We are looking for Cybersecurity BU Technical Head
The Cybersecurity BU Technical head will represent Omnix Cybersecurity BU as the Subject Matter Expert, proactively leading & setting the strategy, drive the development of the BU. Leading the Technical Team of the Cybersecurity BU, providing technical advice, high-level risk, and IT security services consulting with End-To-End ownership of cybersecurity Incidents & response, Solutions & integrations.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assessing, designing and implementing security strategies in liaison with clients, as well as establishing governance frameworks
2. Providing security solutions and implementations, as part of transformation programmes to address issues like vulnerability scanning, remediation, threat management, user awareness etc.
3. Designing and implementing security policies and procedures.
4. Carry out technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented.
5. Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all our Cybersecurity solutions and services.
6. Provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities.
7. Responsible for investigation reviews including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities in future.
8. Developed processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs.
9. Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop/Suggest new use cases.
10. Ensure Incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigations.
11. Create and implement standard operating procedures and processes to help streamline investigations, daily monitoring and analysis research to ensure all analysts are effective and following the same guidelines.
12. Monitoring and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), Auditing, Security improvement plans, report fine tuning, Trend analysis report will be presented periodically as per customer requirements & service agreement.
13. Ensure compliance with client expectations & policies, monitor assets & make rapid notifications to client.
14. Provide solution design taking into consideration latest cyber security risks, current risk management frameworks and mapping them to industry vertical/customer challenges.
15. Assist in Solution implementation, detailed solution design including technical architecture, resource requirement analysis and sizing of technical solution and resourcing.
16. ISO 27001 preparations and implementation, compliance to policies and standards.
17. Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities.