Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
• Proven Experience in:
Security Compliance Areas.
Data & Network Security.
• Experience in End Point Protection, Data Protection, Network Security, Network Segmentation, Application Security.
• Understanding of ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, and COBIT frameworks.
• Experience with the various aspects of wireless security such as routers, switches, and VLAN security.
• Knowledge of security concepts related to DNS, including routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services, and DDOS mitigation technology.
• Experience in Infrastructure Security Operations in Outsourced Operating Model.
• Knowledge of Windows, UNIX, and Linux
• Strong Problem-solving skills.
• Strong Analytical skills.
• Strong Communication skills.
• Presentation Skills.
Qualifications Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering.
Certifications of CEH CISSP, CSSA or CISM
Discipline in Network and/or Cybersecurity is a plus
Minimum Experience Required:
7 plus years’ of experience in Cybersecurity