• Act as a technical lead on assigned projects on basic to high
complexity efforts and be a part of group-level Data Analytics Program.
• Perform data visualization and present for business through the
creation of reports and queries.
• Develop complex Power BI reports and dashboards based on business
requirements and assigned projects.
• Develop necessary for BI initiatives data architecture structures.
• Work closely with different business lines to source necessary data
and map source data.
• Make sure reports meet all requirements as per the quality and
functional standards of the organization.
• Manage effective communication with both business and technical
• Proactively communicates development status, issues and concerns to
management with mitigation recommendations.
• Sets analytics strategy, analyses, monitors and reports on revenue
performance vs. financial targets, metrics and goals; tracks variances and
• Works with Project Development Director, Finance Director and
finance teams to develop the annual business plan and periodic forecasted
updates for revenue and BD metrics.
• Assists with weekly, monthly and QBR reports; and any other reports
• Daily management of reports and dashboards (Power BI and others)
and provides weekly and monthly results summary.
• Visualize data and information for business through the creation of
reports and queries.
• Create Power BI reports based on business requirements with linked
content, drilldowns, and nested parameters.
• Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability,
performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
• Manage data integration, between core business applications and
ORACLE ERP CLOUD application.
• Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations
• Create and administer App Workspaces to control permissions and
access to PBI dashboard.
• Ensure reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability and
• Leverage MS BI tools to answer questions, solve problems, and
create reporting solutions.
• Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders
as well as leadership.
• Provides Power BI training to key people as required.
• Assist and guide other teams on capabilities of Advance Analytics
• Manage, support and develop Advanced Analytics using Artificial
Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data ecosystem within IT.
• Must be willing to travel to other countries on project