- Perform 24x7 shifts for data centers. Handle incidents and ensure safety requirements are met. Monitor environmental, power, and server hardware. Handle cabling tasks for copper and fiber. Control access into the data centers, ensure work permits are issued, and material gate passes. Install equipment in racks, manage capacity planning, and document changes.
- Physical Set-up of all devices. Responsible for racking all servers and devices throughout the Data Center, including running all cable, power and KVM, and removing all the above when a server is decommissioned.
- Willing to work a flexible shift including nights and weekends, and participate in an on call rotation.
Required Education / Qualification
- Data Center Operations, HVAC, Cabling, Electrical, Server Hardware, Monitoring. BS or diploma in computer science, engineering, IT, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering, is required.
- Should be able to co-ordinate the day to day activities and preventive maintenance with the facility team and IT staff as per the instructions of the data center manager
- APC infrastructure experience is desired but not required
- 3-4 years.