Banking and Financial Services
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with product management, sales, and business stakeholders to analyze data from a multitude of sources about customers migrations and how we can accelerate their migrations.
• Design, implement, and maintain a data pipeline and analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modelling metadata, and building reports and dashboards.
• Iteratively improve analysis and identify new metrics to improve analytics.
Who we're looking for:
• Bachelor Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or equivalent.
• 5+ year of hands-on experience in writing complex, optimized SQL queries across large datasets.
• Must have hands-on experience with data analysis tools like Jupiter and Pandas.
• Experience working with a diverse set of business and engineering stakeholders at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, sales, product management, finance, and operations.
What's on offer:
• Attractive Monthly Salary (All Inclusive)
• Additional Benefits: Family Medical Insurance and Annual Performance Bonus