A successful candidate will have a demonstrated experience in people management, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, a strong technical ability, and the motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
Scope of work
• Conducting and coordinating process development leading to improved and streamlined processes for model development.
• Providing technical and data driven guidance to your team members.
• Communicating effectively with senior management as well as with colleagues from science, engineering and business backgrounds.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement for product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Masters in Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a closely related field
• Experience leading and launching ML projects
• 8+ years of work experience in areas such as data analytics, data modeling, machine learning, ecommerce or advertising related problems, and large scale simulation
• 3+ years of direct people management experience in a data science environment
• Experience in managing and quantifying improvement in multiple business areas resulting from business analytics, optimization techniques, and/or statistical modeling
• Demonstrated use of modeling and optimization techniques tailored to meet business needs and proven achievements in industrial production systems
• Knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
• Knowledge of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc
• Knowledge of standard software development practices
• Excellent coding skills using common data science toolkits - Python stack ideally with Pytorch, Tensorflowetc
• Excellent knowledge in applied statistics, distributions, statistical testing, data mining and machine learning algorithms
• Ph.D. in Statistics, Data Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a closely related field
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, especially with cross-disciplinary efforts
• Project management experience
• A good understanding of analysis of algorithms and computational complexity
This is a unique opportunity to scale a team in an established global agency and offers amazing growth opportunities, be sure to apply asap!