1. Deliver projects following our internal frameworks and best practices.
2. During the project, develop all dimensions of the DS project such as data analysis, visualization and development of tools, models and documentation.
3. Address day-to-day technical issues, ensuring high quality of deliveries are achieved.
4. Derive business insight from large, structured, semi-structured and unstructured, data sets and work with business stakeholders to deploy insights derived from this analysis to extract commercial value.
5. Work with cross-functional team members, combining computer science and mathematics, to identify and inject high-value actionable insights into business processes at their point of highest impact. Work in quick iterations, using the techniques and algorithms best suited for solving the challenging problems of the aviation business.
6. Support sprint/work design and planning.
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
MSc/PhD in a relevant field such as data science, operations research, mathematics, science, data mining, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, machine learning or economics.
2-4+ years of hands-of experience in the Analytics ecosystem including:
Hands-on experience with big data technologies (Spark and Hadoop ecosystem) and deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
Hands-on experience with SQL, R, Python
Hands-on experience working with DevOps & Engineering teams to integrate the development code for models, workflows, libraries & packages into automation processes
Hands-on experience building libraries and packages to be re-used by others
Hands-on experience building DS Solutions for production usage
Team player with a problem solving attitude
Experience of delivering advanced analytical projects to large, complex organisations in a multi functional environment.
Able to challenge and review the quality and value generated from analytical output.
Focus on driving business value for business clients to support long term relationships. Ability to grow teams, ensuring the culture and strategy gets followed by the new hires.