Location: Doha, QA
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 46741
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The main responsibilities as Sales Executive – (Electronics Division) for Institution/Hypermarkets / Dealers include:
• Generate/handle sales through Institutions/hypermarkets/Dealers/customers.
• Arrange for getting product listing, display space, participation in promotions at hypermarkets/dealers.
• Continuous monitoring of competitors' activities and provide feedback to HSM for forming/changing strategy on pricing/promotions/product introductions
• Timely submission of invoices and payment collection.
• Daily sales monitoring of Merchandisers posted at hypermarkets and report exception to HSM.
• Continuous PR with hypermarkets/Dealer personnel for smooth business operations.
• Coordination with warehouse/service/installation teams on regular basis to ensure completion of delivery/installation of units.
• Prepare new schemes/offers in consultation with HSM on a periodic basis and ensure implementation at hypermarkets/dealer outlets.
• Resolve customer complaints in coordination/consultation with service team.
• Ensure renewal of annual trade agreements with hypermarkets/dealers.
• Scout of new business opportunities in terms of expanding B2B and B2C customers.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.