• Collaborates on needs analysis for customer service, upgrades or changes to systems. Recommends cost-effective hardware/software solutions delivery.
• Hires, trains and manages assigned staff.
• Manages multiple projects, often through subordinate project managers. Ensuring resources and organization structure are in place and operating effectively; and anticipating conflicting needs and proactively resolving them.
• Directs, develops, and presents to management various analyses that include organization, systems, feasibility and cost/benefit studies, implementation plans.
• Exercises judgment and influence on key technical decisions, standards, policies, environment selection, architecture, data flows and technical solutions.
• Demand Management Processes & Planning are required for this position
• Manage up to 12 people- experience managing a team is required
• ITIL, ITSM, understanding
• Be the facility leader, driving Local culture at every level of the facility including employee feedback and empowerment, training, and communication.
• Daily Solutions delivery Operations Management, including department budget responsibility, QA/QC, BU human resources, scheduling, training, and community outreach/relations.
• Gather information and provided informed analysis of the current solutions and provide management with areas where inefficiencies exist and where they can be improved.
• BU Human Resources Responsible for the department with HR lifecycle, including recruiting, onboarding, training, employee communication, retention practices, utilization and allocation per project, and employee reviews.