Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , Raffaello , Kinder Bueno and Kinder Surprise . As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking for a demand planner to join the supply chain team in Dubai, UAE. Your contribution to the team is to ensure regular review and update of product wise forecast based on latest market dynamics and trends to maximize product availability with optimum freshness and service.
You will add value to the role by ensuring continuous analysis and statistical insights that drive overall better business performance and future outlook.
• Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence for UAE.
• Generate and own baseline forecast
• Analyze channel and SKU (stock-keeping unit) mix in depth to drive better business planning
• Delivers the forecast on time along with upload into SAP APO
• Prepares and minutes for the Weekly sales meeting
• Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
• Ensures the optimal management of stock, reaching stock target level for each product and meeting the agreed service level
• Prepares and minutes for the Weekly Supply meeting
Tools and Reporting / Master Data Management
• Promotes process innovation and tools development
• Maintains baseline generation tool updating it monthly
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will need to have 2 to 3 years of experience in demand planning, preferably from the FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
Your analytical skills will be key in order to resolve Supply Chain issues and data to drive out clear and actionable conclusions, alongside your understanding of commercial best practices with the context of a highly valuable brand.
A proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely as well as strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and impact through influence.
Advanced excel skills will be required and an educational degree preferably in Industrial Engineering / Logistics / International Trade/Business or Economics
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.