ITP Media Group is looking for a dedicated and talented Deputy Editor to work on a variety of accounts within its Customer division.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredible team who work on some of the region s most forward-thinking and exciting brands, and a chance to create and build a fresh, engaging and innovative content.
· The deputy editor will work closely with ITP internal teams as well as broad range of clients to help create and manage the production of content including print, social media and video content.
· Developing editorial strategies and editorial calendars in line with clients requirements.
· Ensuring all content is on-trend, educational and empowering.
· Managing freelance writers and translators.
· Proof reading and subbing of all content.
The position is a full, time permanent role, located at ITP s Head Office in Dubai Media City. It is predominately office based, however, travel for interviews, shoots and meetings may be required.
Experience and skills required:
· A minimum of three years experience at Deputy Editor level.
· Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy quickly.
· Previous customer publishing/client liaison experience.
· Previous experience in a fast moving print environment, e.g. a weekly publication.
· A working knowledge of knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop, as well as experience of basic content management systems.
· Experience in managing or working on any social media platforms for brands (desirable).
Personal attributes and essential skills:
· Be a team player, yet, be able to work independently, and demonstrate a sense of ownership.
· Ability to work well under pressure and maintain high attention to detail.
· Have excellent organisational skills.
· Strong relationship-building and communication skills.
· An interest in lifestyle and food topics is preferable.
Being an ITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded by competitive tax-free remuneration, attractive bonus structure, medical insurance and a generous leave entitlement scheme that sees annual holiday entitlement grow as tenure with the company increases. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels and service providers.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to fulfill the position, please apply with a copy of your CV, a covering letter and examples of your best writing (for print and digital platforms).