The Dermatologist will be responsible for providing clinical direction and strong professional leadership to all nursing and clinical staff. She will lead and drive the delivery of excellent clinical standards of care, driving a culture of safety, effectiveness and continuous improvement for the patient experience.
She will be responsible for providing professional consultation and advice on the effective aesthetic treatment solutions for the patient and will perform wide range of non-invasive and non-surgical procedures in the clinic.
• Provide setup, direction and framework to the Clinic to achieve the highest professional standards for operational efficiency and service quality.
• Develop, train, motivate and evaluate performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of international standards of best practices as required for the clinic.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection of clinical staff, reviews the credentials, competence and experience of the prospective candidate.
• Develop, implement and periodically review the medical standards and guidelines that govern the practice of aesthetician and nurse practitioners and other clinical staff in compliance with the Oman Ministry of Health (MOH) regulations and the Oman laws.
• Partake in making organizational decisions and implementation of policies and procedures that will foster better patient care, provide good suggestions from experience and knowledge for the growth and development of the clinic
• Conduct patient consultations to discuss medical concerns and provide recommendations for services and/or products as appropriate for their needs, budget and lifestyles.
• Assist in the resolution of complaints, requests and inquiries from patients and provides leadership needed to achieve medical care goals.
• Ensure that clinic equipment is used and clinic procedures are performed only by health professionals who are properly trained and qualified.
• Organize, attend and participate in conferences, meetings and other activities in order to maintain and improve the quality of care provided in the clinic.
• Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge, skills and expertise
• Review clinic performance records from time to time, checking for productivity and identifying the loopholes that are hindering high level of performance, and taking measures to put things in order for better results.
• Inspects clinic facilities, facilitate quality improvement procedures, and replace worn out facilities with new ones for better service provision to patients.
• Implement infection control procedures as part of organizational policies, and maintain good hygiene culture in the clinic.
• Maintain good relationships with other healthcare organizations and regulatory bodies.
• Ensure that clinic staff adhere to local, state and federal laws in administering treatments.
• Responsible to help create a positive environment and culture that enables the Clinic and staff to work harmoniously and in tandem with the Company’s mission and goals.
• Candidates must be a medical graduate from an accredited college or university with MD or equivalent as per Oman Ministry of Health guidelines.
• Diploma or Certification in Cosmetology is an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience post specialty.
• Strong experience of various aesthetic procedures such as injection of Fillers and Botox, Skin Booster, Hyaluronic Acid, Peels, Mesotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), Microdermabrasion, Cryolipolysis, Laser & Plexr.
• Having previous experience setting up cosmetic dermatology clinic including services and operational procedures.
• Charismatic personality, patient-centered approach and high level of professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Should keep tab of all latest trends in beauty treatments.
• Fluency in Arabic language would be an advantage.