Dubai, United Arab Emirates
What's the role?
To engineer and design applications up to medium complexity based on Hilti's modular support systems.
Who is Hilti?
If you re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we re looking to expand, we re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
in this role you will need to engineer low to medium complexity applications based on Hilti's modular support systems BU Installation portfolio using Hilti proprietary software (PROFIS). You will derive bill of materials from design work and provide it to other Hilti departments as needed. You will also design modular support solutions in AutoCAD (2D/3D) (potentially also in Revit or plant design software).
You will be responsible for basic engineering of anchor or direct fastening solutions using either the Hilti proprietary software suite PROFIS or the technical fastening manual, you would be expected to write engineering reports for designed applications, and collaborate on project execution with different Hilti departments such as sales, global logistics or finance within your market or across other countries.
Finally, You will ensure the adherence to relevant codes and Hilti standards in project engineering, Hilti compliant engineering of defined applications, as well as safety standards.
We re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world s best multinational workplaces.
What do we offer?
Show us what you re made of and we ll offer you opportunities to move around the business to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you re after.
Year upon year we are recognised as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you re from.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you re from.
What you need is:
• Structural / civil engineering background
• Good understanding of structural model building
• Understanding the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work
• Interest in solving complex engineering problems based on analytical mindset
• Goal achievement and solution oriented personality
• Track record of meeting deadlines and not compromising on quality by working effectively with others
• Willingness to work in cross functional team
• Empathy and ability to work in multicultural environment
• Efficient oral and written communicator
• High learning agility and willingness to understand also small details if required
• Willingness to find solutions independent, but ready to follow directions in more complicated situations
• Is living up to our four core values: Integrity, Teamwork, Courage and Commitment
Looking forward to receiving your application.