• Automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers. Automation experience with at least one configuration/ deployment management system such as Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef (directly or via AWS OpsWorks), Puppet, Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt, or other such tools.
• Experience working at least one of the following languages:Node.js, Python, PHP, Ruby, and Java. Proficient with git and
• git workflows.
• Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate
• testing and deployment. Experience working in an Agile,
• fast-paced, DevOps environment.
• Support internal and external customers on multiple platforms.
• Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot
• customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
• First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing
• guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and
• reduce customer incidents.
• Develop tooling and processes to drive and improve
• customer experience, create playbooks.
More than 3 years
Bachelors in computer science/engineering or relevant technology degree. Master degree is a plus.
• Knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Good hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
• Proficient in scripting, and Git and Git workflows
• Experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD)
• Knowledge of Dockers and kubernetes
• Experience in planning is an ongoing activity where the application business requirements are included with ongoing application code change.
• Experience in development and code management includes all the activities associated with the creation of the code release candidate.
• Experience in verification and built includes all the activities required to ensure the quality of the release.
• Experience in testing includes the activities required once the release is ready for deployment.
• Continuous integration includes activities to schedule, orchestrate, provision and deploy software into production.
• Experience in Operating & Monitoring focuses on the health of the IT infrastructure and the impact of a release.