• Maintain infrastructure availability, development, and reliability
• Maintain and develop Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes
• Strategically plan and lead the execution of DevOps work such that it's aligned with company and development goals
• Maintain and develop SLAs and observability metrics
• Meet team delivery deadline and maintain a delivery cadence
• Ensure consistent bookkeeping and documentation of work
• Represent DevOps communication with other departments
• Builds pipelines from scratch integrating relevant environments (e.g. cloud services)
• Designs and implements a high availability pattern for example using auto-scaling, load balancing, health checks etc.
• Performs capacity planning and proposes the right size / capacity required for running the service (number of instances, disk size, instance type like compute optimized vs memory optimized etc.)
• Tracks and support the rollout version and deployment
• Defines rollout strategies for features/services (canary deployments, shadow systems etc.)
• Understand and uses appropriate tools and principles to deploy, run, resolve, release, maintain and monitor code
• System integration and implementation of DevOps Tools.
• Full responsibility of migration and upgrading to new releases.
• Performing all possible technical troubleshooting steps to solve the incidents and service requests
• Consulting with Vendor as appropriate
2 to 15 years
Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or relevant discipline.
• Degree holder form AUC University is preferred.
• Previous Experience in Health care.
• Residents near new Cairo are preferred,
• Another foreign language
• Strong scripting and automation skills, specially PowerShell
• Experience in the implement, maintain and improve continuous integration, testing, delivery, and deployment environment.
• Experience with AWS services including EC2 and S3
• Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Docker
• Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
• Experience with Jenkens , Chef, GitHub, and Selenium