We support Dining Facility Services at Al Udeid Airbase in Qatar! The task order falls under the Air Force Contract Augmentation Program (AFCAP), and we are excited to support this effort to enable mission success!
Our team serves all base personnel at various DFAC facilities across the base. The DFAC Manager coordinates and leads daily operation of the Dining Facility, ensuring all standards are met or exceeded in order to provide a quality service to the customer. Actively support and uphold the Company's stated vision, mission, and values.
• Contribute catering services and food & beverage preparation/planning expertise
• Coordinating food & beverage services
• Ensuring adequate safety standards are maintained
• Ensuring compliance with health & sanitation regulations
• Organizing, training and leading the DFAC staff
• Preparing invoices and record keeping
• Preparing expense budgets
• Menu planning and preparation
• Ordering and maintaining inventories
• Recommending improvements to current policy and procedure
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance of contractual requirements
• Ensuring proper dress and appearance standards are maintained
• Maintaining effective lines of communication with site management and customers
• Taking an innovative approach to problem-solving
• Performing other functions as necessary to achieve operational objectives
• Active Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
• Experience in DFAC Management or previous US Military NCO Food Service is a plus! - (Army 92G, USMC 3381, USAF Services, USN CS)
• Proven leadership abilities to lead a team of 20+ team members
• US Citizen
• Profit and Loss management experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• ServSafe Certified (40-hour management course) preferred but not required
• Ability to stand for long periods of time such as ten (10) to twelve (12) hours, bend, kneel, and reach to store/retrieve supplies
• Ability to lift, carry, and push supplies and boxes up to 50 pounds
• Good vision, reading ability, wrist movements, and physical feeling to operate food service equipment
• Ability to talk and hear well to instruct employees and assist dining facility customers
• Position requires shift work, days and nights
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
• Strong initiative
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Who We Are
About Caliburn Internat ional, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The co mpany's website is www. caliburnintl.com .
This job d escription is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.