Your role will be extremely important for customers success, satisfaction and, ultimately, loyalty, that will be one of your primary KPIs.
• Manage client relationships and the success of our engagements measured in client s ROI, satisfaction, and loyalty.
• Facilitate strategic engagements to navigate our clients in solving their business problems using innovative digital solutions
• Establish KPIs for each client and measure progress
• Design and facilitate strategic workshops using a design thinking approach
• Solicit gathered information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across the various project communication channels
• Proactively and strategically work on creating new opportunities for business growth with existing and new clients
• Support new business and sales activities
• Leverage collected knowledge and insights from the market to work with our management team in designing new offerings and capturing new market opportunities
• Work in conjunction with Finance to effectively manage account profitability by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage and negotiate contracts
• Contribute to internal communications and PR by ensuring work is summarised, case studies are developed and celebrated throughout the company.
Keep abreast with new trends in digital transformation and innovation
• 6-8 years of experience in client services organisation, on accounts within a top tier agency or consulting firm
• 6-8 years of experience in a digital industry, more specifically in designing and developing innovative & transformative digital solutions
• 4-6 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams
• Superior digital product knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of business strategy product, positioning, pricing, distribution, promotion, market, risk, etc.
• Extraordinary communication skills and ability to facilitate and lead conversations with senior stakeholders
• Ability to build a team, mentor and effectively manage through proactively addressing performance issues and taking appropriate action
• Must have strong presentation skills, with the ability to conceive, prepare, author and give key presentations to clients and large numbers of people, as well as manage question-and-answer sessions
• Deep understanding of team utilisation and project allocation, and their relationship to overall client profitability
• Must have a strong experience in facilitating design thinking workshops and ability to independently design and facilitate workshops