We are looking for a self-managed and results oriented Digital Ad Sales Manager who will sell programmatic Ad campaigns to our clients. Focus for this role will be on driving advertising revenue across NT's managed service platform including our display ads, search ads, social ads, native ads, retargeting ads and video ads.
The SM will be responsible for making outbound client meetings, tracking, reporting weekly activity, following up on leads, maintaining a customer relations database and identifying additional opportunities. The SM will be expected to meet monthly revenue objectives.
Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial, international, fast paced & dynamic AdTech company? If your answer is Yes, let's look at the opportunity....
• Are you curious about growing a career in digital advertising with the opportunity to develop your leadership qualities?
• Are you passionate about technology and media, and how they can help organizations today?
• We are currently looking for ambitious professionals to join our company and work in Egypt!
What s in it for you?
• Opportunity for rapid career progression - we only promote from within!
• Thorough training and continual coaching and development
• Develop valuable skills such as critical thinking, communication, negotiation, business acumen The list goes on
• Opportunity to grow your career regionally
• Attractive package with commission, bonus & benefits
What is the job?
• Own your entire sales process, from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies;
• Locate and contact potential clients to offer programmatic advertising campaigns;
• Work with digital media agencies to run digital campaigns for their clients using our managed service platform;
• Explain to clients how specific types of programmatic ad will help promote their brands, products, services, initiatives, events in the most effective way possible;
• Understand client needs, objectives and help the client preparing the media brief and Ad KPIs;
• Work closely with the regional manager to provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising campaigns;
• Liaise closely with the regional manager to ensure you are continuously developing;
• Your potential clients should be from the digital agencies, startups, healthcare, real estate, e-commerce and others
More than 3 years