• Min. 4+ years experience in BI/Big Data architect or pre-sales role,
• Min. 2+ years experience in leading and scoping projects,
• Min. 2+ years experience in working with Customers,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Data Platform including on-prem (SQL Server and related) and Cloud (Azure data services and Power BI). If some of these are missing you will be required to learn them,
• Willingness to travel to GCC countries approx. 20-40% of the work time,
• Presentation, negotiation, organizational, financial, written, and verbal communication skills required.
PERSONAL TRAITS (what we value):
• Extreme ownership of project and tasks (if you don't know what it is about, read this book ) https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Ownership-U-S-Navy-SEALs-ebook/dp/B00VE4Y0Z2
• Self-managed, executor, highly organized,
• Not afraid of challenges,
• Good presentation and communication skills,
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills,
• Task prioritization,
• Honesty, responsibility, and reliability,
• Commitment to step out of comfort zone and constantly works on improving soft and hard skills.
• Knowledge or experience in sales/pre-sales project management,
• Efficient time management of own time, ability to prioritize and communicate efficiently potential risks,
• Analytical mind, ability to negotiation.
• Azure data services (SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Database, Data Factory, etc.),
• SQL Server,
• Power BI,
• Business Intelligence (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS),
• Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning,
• Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.),
• Data engineering (development).
• Self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses, improving skills,
• Quarterly financial bonuses (even up to 100% of base salary depending on commitments and project results),
• Authorized certifications done on regular basis,
• Mentoring program run by our Leadership Team and Predica Co-founders,
• International projects for various market sectors/verticals,
• Flexible working hours including remote work,
• Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
• Able to work in any of our multiple locations or remotely,
• Possibility to become a shareholder of the company,
• Great team that is helpful and willing to share their experience and knowledge.