APCO IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations - from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 30 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 32 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait. Our projects also take us to Cairo, Amman, Muscat, Beirut and other markets in the Levant.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MEA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab , a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the Middle East and pride ourselves on making an impact.
As a Digital Analyst, you will support the team in analyzing, tracking, and optimizing the performance of our client’s data. We’re looking for a highly analytical individual with effective communication skills that is highly capable of sharing findings and recommendations across internal teams to provide the insights and requirements needed to continue to improve our digital experiences.
• Report on web traffic from all social media platforms
• Build and analyze both owned and earned media reports
• Ability to find quick answers for briefs with tight deadlines
• Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
• Identify habits of the online customers and suggest ways to reach broader audiences.
• Suggest ways to maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
• Providing scientific insights and answers to be used in strategies and campaigns building.
• Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our clients.
• Ability to run and/or coordinate media buying campaigns
Education and Experience:
• Excellent communications in both English and Arabic
• 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Mastering Boolean Queries
• Multitasker and a team player
• Experience with media buying through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Excellent command in business tools like Excel, PowerPoint, and other digital tools such as Google/Twitter Advanced Search
• Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
• Experience with SEO is a plus
• Familiar with middle east politics
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with more than 30 offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia - with a diverse global team of more than 800 experts.
APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business and has been named the “ Best EMEA Network to Work For, 2017 ” and “ Public Affairs Agency of the Year, 2017 ” by the Holmes Report.