Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with more than 30 offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia with a diverse global team of more than 800 experts.
APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business and has been named the Best EMEA Network to Work For, 2017 and Public Affairs Agency of the Year, 2017 by the Holmes Report.
About APCO Middle East
The Gulf Region is home to over 200 APCO consultants who speak more than 30 languages. APCO works with large governments, semi-governments and major corporate entities to manage their reputations in one of the most complex political and socioeconomic landscapes in the world. APCO has a strong track record of helping organizations navigate the Gulf region. We provide on-the-ground support, work at the highest levels of government, support several megaprojects and have created entire communications infrastructures concerning major brand initiatives and international communications efforts for a range of Gulf region clients by providing the best APCO has to offer.
APCO is seeking a Digital Media Analyst who will be responsible for managing all data reporting, social media listening and insights analysis for paid and organic social content of their brand portfolio.
• Should be able to use social data to research and evaluate potential markets for new product releases, businesses, acquisitions and further identify customer prospects for the client s products and initiative
• Ability to use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks
• Develop and implement dashboard reporting for all social media activity
• Support content & strategy teams by providing fact-based research & analysis that can be used to enhance day-to-day work
• Assist and work with the social media team to provide information about client insights which will enable to successfully develop campaigns for clients
• Transform data into insights by charting social media trends and anomalies around markets
• Create weekly/monthly reports and actionable summaries to inform business decisions
• 5 years of experience in social media monitoring and analysis
• Bilingual speaker with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience working in a social/digital marketing agency is preferable
• Excellent understanding of social media platforms
• Excellent report compilation skills including PowerPoint charts
• Strong understanding of key social media analysis tools such as Talkwalker, Affinio, Quid, etc.
• Ability to compare accuracy & performance metric of different tools
• Ability to write insights using an executive writing style that is concise and brief
• Ability to show samples of previous work or at least speak in detail of the step by step process whilst working with clients
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
• Positive attitude towards challenges
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team (energetic team spirit)
• Extremely driven with a desire to develop skills regularly
• Professional demeanour with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external clients