Position at Hill Knowlton Strategies
JOB TITLE: Analytics Manager, Hill Knowlton Strategies Dubai
LOCATION: Dubai, Media One Hotel
REPORT TO: Digital Project Manager
CONTRACT: Full time
We are looking for a highly motivated Analytics Manager to join our growing digital team and experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. You should have the ability to analyze data and statistics and convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with a team of 150 people across the region with more than 50 potential clients to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions so you ll need to be a good communicator, comfortable in client facing situations, good at juggling multiple projects and tight deadlines, and able to say no constructively and positively.
You will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. By using advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques you will interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
The entrepreneurial atmosphere would benefit someone who can bring their own ideas of analytics work that would open up new revenue streams with existing and potential clients.
Strong English is essential, and Arabic is a strong benefit, as most of our clients work across both languages.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
You ll be
• Fluent in English
• Passionate about data analytics
• Curious and up for a challenge
• Smart and a clear communicator
• Friendly and positive with team
• Confident in client facing situations
• Obsessive about attention to detail.
Background and Experience
• Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems.
• Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
• Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
• Experience writing SAS code statements, models, and macros.
• Experience working with databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
• Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
• Strong programming skills with querying languages.
• Experience with testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target
• Experience with data visualization tools.
• Experience with Adobe Analytics and other analytics tools
• Ability to read programming language
• Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Taking briefs and client/ colleague feedback
• Being involved in client and pitch presentations
• Work with client-service team to ensure projects remain on-time and on-budget
• Manage outsourced analytics projects on behalf of project teams and department including data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
• Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
• Manage building, developing and maintaining Delivery reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
• Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reports with comprehensive policies and processes.
• Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to the different team members among the different practices.
• Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
• Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective collaboration with stakeholders.
• Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to the team members and the client.
• Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
• Google Analytics Certified
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to analyze and report traffic behaviours, data, and dashboards.
• Ability to work with different business partners to identify clients goals.
• Identify KPIs and data-driven insights which would support in business and marketing decisions.
• Work closely with the digital team to ensure accurate site tagging and data collection.
• Stay up-to-date on current and new trends.
• Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
• Independent management of projects
• Good time management skills
At H K, we strongly support an entrepreneurial approach, allowing people to find a career progression that works for their skills and the long term benefit of the company. Development opportunities include:
• Opportunity to build new department, and bring in a junior designer once content capacity has been developed profitably
• Opportunity to develop proactive new business proposals
• Opportunity to travel to other network offices
• Ability to book in training upon agreement with line manager
• Management of team, budgets, P L