• Build, grow, and manage Canon s brand online communities and web presence.
• Ensure our online presence (web) is audited, all links are working properly, and local information is most up to date
• Ensure our website is optimized to attract relevant traffic
• Build different scenarios to feed into Chatbot and other automated platforms.
What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
• Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring customers
• Drive relevant audience with the goal of improving brand recognition and trust and ultimately drive purchase intent
• Using analytics tools to monitor web performance and social media outlets, online forums, and blogs find out what people are saying about the Canon brand and put together an action plan.
• Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize Corporate Marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising.
• Engage with customers and fans, and use social media and live events to help increase brand loyalty
• Web maintenance, localization & publishing
• Promote Local Events digitally and manage online events registration process,
• Local campaigns update online website
• Make /review localized versions of Canon web pages
• Landing page creation and ensure optimum UX
• Local search keyword management - SEO
• Social Media community management
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
• Leadership skills to influence others and drive results through collaboration
• You must be able to work with colleagues and contacts at all levels of an organization to develop compelling offers and drive growth
• Adaptability in the ever-changing digital space and the ability to think like a consumer are also essential
• Drive and multitasking skills combined with a high level of personal integrity and tact
• Analytical and business savvy as well as creative and curious
• Also important are strong writing skills, to effectively communicate the brand s message, and data analysis skills, to extract value from reporting tools
• High attention to detail and a concern for accuracy in work.
• Ability to carry out the role within set deadlines.
• Effective communication skills to a high level with individuals at all levels.
• Not afraid to try new things, take chances, fail and test everything
• Technical digital skills required
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Superior communication in written and spoken English (Essential), Arabic is a must (Essential)
• Advanced MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (Essential).