5 years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 3 years must be within consulting focus on ERP/technology enabled finance transformation and broader finance and system consulting role.
• At least 3 end to end ERP enabled Finance transformation projects that has significant ERP ( Oracle, SAP, S4HANA) and Planning & Budgeting (Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, IBM Cognos) focus.
Key responsibilities include:
• Designing and reviewing Chart of accounts and MBG Structure (Business Group, Legal entity, OUs and Consolidation)
• Capturing business requirements for all Finance modules (AP, AR, FA, CM, GL, PA, Planning, reporting Costing, payroll costing, etc)
• Developing / reviewing implementation documents (e.g. in Oracle implementation methodology - requirements document RD50, Configuration document BR100, Process documents BP80, Test scripts TE40, data cleansing and migration strategy, etc)
• Developing ERP enabled business process blueprint,
• Participating in design and solutioning sessions,
• Developing test scripts / business scenarios,
• Review configuration documents,
• Oversee ERP implementation from functional and client-side advisory perspective,
• Developing report templates and FSG reports,
• Advising/reviewing data cleansing and data migration strategy,
• Participating in UAT and confirming both compliance to requirements fit and intended accounting,
• Performing quality assurance review, discussing and presenting the findings of quality assurance with client management and client s implementer.
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such a Finance, Accounting, Engineering and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Master s in Finance.
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Ideally you ll also have
• Track record with a leading consulting firm
• Proficiency in the Arabic language
• Knowledge and experience of Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and Utilities sector is required.