A day in your life with us:
The core task of the Digital Commercial Manager is to lead the growth of the IKEA web presence in the country in co-operation with all functions involved. Ensure a seamless and integrated IKEA experience throughout all online contacts so that the IKEA Brand becomes the natural first choice for home furnishing inspiration, dialogue and product choice on the web, thereby contributing to the overall IKEA marketing and business objectives. They will lead the web team, develop the web channel strategies and secure that they are executed in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of the function.
• Develop a country IKEA web presence strategy and plan that covers content, communication, tools and resources on the IKEA website, all digital platforms/devices and social media.
• Implement the full plan and secure the efficient and effective integration and optimization of all IKEA communication and commercial activities present on the web.
• Establish, monitor and maintain the web channel operations/releases, i.e. content, tools, functionality, in line with the global web channel on the IKEA website and all digital platforms/devices.
• Define and manage local projects and liaise with the global web organization to secure integration.
• Define governance (e.g. who does what?) and manage processes and web-related brief cycles (especially those related to content creation). The brief cycle includes receiving briefs, defining the competences needed to execute the brief (e.g. technical, usability, communication), providing solutions and managing implementation.
• Co-operate with all functions involved in the execution of the marketing and commercial plans (i.e. external communication, IKEA FAMILY, sales and other roles)
• Create a seamless retail e-commerce customer experience. Monitor consumer behaviors and trends in relation to digital media to create relevant insights for all stakeholders.
• Deliver performance and web/user intelligence as fact-based input for the development of future plans. Manage people within the team/suppliers and exercise an active collaboration with other functions.
Who are you ?
• Significant experience, 5-10 years of working in a similar role
• At least Bachelor degree in Digital & IT field
• Strong interest and personal experience in using social media and multiple devices/apps.
• Experienced in website management.
• Experienced in creating and implementing long-term communication strategic plans, setting budgets and following up goals.
• Proven ability to work with a holistic approach with online communication/advertising/statistics agencies. Experience of effective and efficient use and measurement of online media (owned and earned).
• Integrity and the ability to establish strong work relationships
• Good analytical skills and cost consciousness
• Excellent (construction) project management, organizational and co-ordination skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written